Wednesday, May 11, 2011

6 Months Old

Rylee is 6 months old. Seems like just yesterday she was too small for newborn clothes. Now she's sitting, eating baby food, and jumping in the jumper. She's such a joy to be with.

I have a recording of Chris playing with her feet and Rylee's cackling and laughing. It's adorable! I can't figure out how to put it on this post though. Suggestions? I have it in mp3 and mp4 format, but it's not a video.

I can hardly wait for the sun to come out so we can dress her in her adorable summer clothes! We had a hint of warmth last week and put her in sleeveless as quick as we could. We stocked up on sunscreen and bought her a sun hat. She's 100% her daddy, so we're fairly sure she'll turn into a strawberry once she sees sunlight.



2 comments:

Palmer Family said...

She is beautiful! I can't believe that she is 6 months already.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Oh my stinkin' cute baby girl! What a doll!!!!!!!!!!