Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vacation

Chris & I recently returned from a fun filled week with family. First we went to Victor, ID with Chris's family to camp, hike, relax, and of course...play golf. The weather was perfect and the camping spot was in a great location. Chris & I went 4-wheeling on amazing back country trails. We also played a long, competitive game of Hand & Foot with Chris's family. To tell you the truth, I'm surprised they still like me! The last day there, Chris, Danny, Kelsey, & I hiked to Inspiration Point in Jackson, WY. We obviously had fun with the fruit roll-up tongue tattoos!












We then drove to the San Luis Valley for a few days with my family. We hiked to my favorite waterfall with my sister, JoAnn, and 3 of her kids, Kyle, Chad, & Blair. It was beautiful! I got to teach my brother-in-law, Anthony, and Kyle how to play Settlers of Catan. I love that game! What am I saying, I love most games! Chris & I also enjoyed watching the Olympics with my mom and dad. Go Michael Phelps!!



After that, we went to the National Sand Dunes Park for my 10 year reunion. Can I really be that old!? There was a small turnout, but it was still fun to see a few old faces and catch up. Most of my classmates had cute little kids. Hard to believe they're all parents!
Chris & I also hiked to Zapata Falls. Talk about cold water! Our feet could only handle so much. It was fun to spend time with Chris. We seriously need to go on more vacations.

It was great missing that much work! Now back to reality...

1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer! I love Jackson! We're going there in September & I can't wait!