Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turkey Day

For Thanksgiving we went to my brother, Rich's, house to have lunch with a small group, just his family and Chris and I. Then we went to Chris's Uncle Dave's house for a Harding Family Thanksgiving Dinner. It was fun to see everyone. We took Maverick to Dave's. His dog, Brody, didn't like Maverick much. He attacked him any chance he could. Mav held his own, until Brody got on top of him. No surprise since Brody is about 3 times bigger than Mav.

After all the dinners, we headed to Lisa's house to stay with the kids while Lisa, Matt, Brad, and Lori hit the Black Friday sales EARLY in the morning. I can't see myself getting up that early to save a few dollars. Sleep is WAY too important to me. :) We had a fun time with the kids Friday morning though. We watched "Up", played with Maverick, had pancakes, and looked through magazines for gifts they'd like from Santa.

I love the Christmas season! I've pretty much gotten all of Chris's gifts already. He's so hard to surprise, but I still try.

1 comment:

Bettridge Family said...

Thanks for baby sitting! It was worth getting up to get some great deals! It's like a high for me!! The kids had tons of fun with you. They were sad you left.
I can't wait until Christmas. It's going to be so fun!